She co-authored the book “Latinization and the Latino Leader”; How to value, develop and advance talented professionals. Former, Career Coach columnist for Latina Magazine. Contributing Blogger and coach for the Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement, HACE. She serves in multiple boards and non-profit organizations.
González held many executive corporate positions in the US, Europe and Latin America. She is the former Senior Director of Global Training, Learning and Development for McDonald’s Corporation. González holds BS, an Executive MBA/PAG, and a graduate diploma on managerial Issues in the global enterprise from Thunderbird University. She has been a recipient of many awards. She resides in Ohio with her husband Carlos. They enjoy traveling and gourmet cooking.
As a published author, prominent speaker and trainer. Marlene has been speaking and teaching Insights strategies to Fortune 500, Government, Non Profit organizations globally for over a decade. She conducts dynamic workshops and keynote in areas such as:
- Personal Effectiveness; How to thrive in a competitive world.
- Leadership a Game Changer; Inspire your leaders to lead with vision, passion and integrity.
- The Making of a Team; Uncover the real collective dynamics of your team spirit.
- Coaching Yourself to Success; Finding purpose and happiness at work.
- The Power of Mentoring; How to be a great Mentors and find mentors.
- Be Brilliant, Move Ahead; How to Break behavior patterns that hold you back in the work place.
- Assertive Communication for Women in Business; Speak out with confidence—while getting the respect you deserve.
- Latinization and the Latino Leader; How to value, develop and advance talented professionals of color.