LEADERSHIP ACADEMY APPLICATION
On behalf of the Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement, we thank you for your interest to embark on the training and education provided by the Leadership Academy. HACE created the Leadership Academy to transform high potential mid-career professionals into high performing leaders. Upon completion of the Leadership Academy, participant will be able to:
- Think and Act Strategically to Maximize Personal and Organizational Effectiveness.
- Produce Higher Quality Results Through Strategic Planning and Managing Execution.
- Engage and Inspire Others to by Leveraging Interpersonal Behaviors that Promote Collaboration and a Positive Work Environment.
- Apply the Skills and Tools they Learn Immediately to an Impact Project that Improves their Team and/or Operating Business Unit.
- Must have earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have proven leadership skills and abilities
- Emerging leader, BRG leader, Manager or new Director
- Minimum 5 years experience with defined career goals
- Must pay the program cost of $2,950 (or be sponsored by your employer)
- Must submit completed application by deadline (Spring: March 15, Fall: July 15)
Thank you for your interest in HACE’s Leadership Academy.