[cherry_parallax image=”44302174861_05ffe4a57d_o-2.jpg” speed=”normal” invert=”false” custom_class=”cherry_parallax_partnership_page” custom_class=”partner-pages”]
Deadline extended to July 15th
Allstate Corporate Office
2775 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
|I||Building Effective Partnerships & Networks||Aug 28|
|II||Discovering Leadership Style & Strategic Planning||Sep 11|
|III||Developing Your Personal Brand||Sep 25|
|IV||Utilizing Financial Planning Tips & Tools||Oct 8|
|V||Achieving Optimal Work – Life Balance||Oct 23|
|VI||Practicing Negotiation & Influence||Nov 6|
|VII||Delivery & Execution||Nov 12|
|Graduation||Graduation Day/Reception||Nov 20|
Classes take place 6PM – 9PM on dates listed above (first class begins at 5:30pm)
The program cost is $2,950. The fee covers training sessions, coaching, and materials. Credit cards and company PO’s are accepted. Tuition assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Proven Leadership Skills and Abilities
- Defined Career Goals
- Manager, Director, Entrepreneur, Emerging Leader or Potential to Obtain These Roles
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Building Effective Partnerships & Networks: Participants will be provided with the tools and resources to establish effective relationships and networks, both in their careers and personal lives. Participants are introduced tools and resources to expand networking capabilities and develop mentoring strategies.
- Discovering Leadership Style & Strategic Planning: Participants will assess and examine personal beliefs, cultural traits, and leadership styles and behaviors to increase self-awareness and reduce blind spots for personal and professional effectiveness. Participants gain the tools to take steps towards action and execution.
- Developing Your Personal Brand: This session guides participants towards gaining a competitive advantage by differentiating themselves based off their strengths. Participants will gain an understanding of the foundations of branding, nature of perceptions, how to manage perceptions, and how to communicate a clear and consistent brand message.
- Utilizing Financial Planning Tips & Tools: Provides a comprehensive approach that starts with helping define financial dreams, develop a plan, and learn how to track progress along the way. The session addresses the most common mistakes Latinas make when handling personal finances.
- Achieving Optimal Work – Life Balance: This session creates a complete understanding of the constraints Latina professionals face when trying to achieve this balance. Participants are provided with the steps and resources for achieving optimal work life balance.
- Practicing Negotiation & Influence: This new session gives the participants the tools to effectively communicate and influence ideas, practices, personal career salary and trajectory, helping to drive career success via this critical business practice.
- Delivery & Execution: As the final session, it succinctly wraps up and incorporates each of the Mujeres de HACE program elements into participants personal and professional strategic plan.
Graduation Day/Reception: A graduation reception is held with the Host Sponsor to celebrate the newest program alumnae. Open to the public, the event is an opportunity to network and meet professionals across various industries.
- Increased competencies and skills related to management and leadership techniques.
- Acquire and utilize new skills
- Understand individual team member behaviors, preferences and styles
- Able to adapt to preferences and styles to improve working relationships and outcomes
- Recognize performance on ongoing basis
- Effectively leading by example
- Effectively communicate with their respective teams
Application Deadline is July 15, 2019.
Application Deadline is July 15, 2019.
For more information, please contact: Mujeres@HACEonline.org