FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 10, 2020
Marketing & Communications Manager
Chicago, IL (April 10, 2020) – The Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE) just announced the launch of new Job Board for Latino Job Seekers, a new career center that connects Latino professionals across all disciplines and career stages with employers offering career opportunities. HACE’s new job board is powered by YM Careers, the leading provider of job websites and career centers for organizations that serve specialized members. “Providing our members with opportunities for professional development and career growth are core to our mission to serve the aspiring and emerging Latino professionals,” said Patricia Mota, President & CEO. “In this COVID-19 era we are now living in, HACE’s mission is more essential than ever before. We are adding on more resources and new tools to better assist Latinos transition into new career paths and find resources catered to them.”
YM Careers’ technology and sales support will ensure that our website serves our members by providing a clear connection with top employers that value and seek the skills, expertise, certifications and diversity background they bring to the job. In addition to serving as a robust source of up to 19,000 job openings nationwide, the site is set apart by a number of benefits it offers to Latino professionals and employers, including:
• The ability for job seekers to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information.
• A variety of options for companies to showcase jobs to passive job-seeking professionals who do not visit job boards, including Job Flash emails to HACE’s registered job seekers.
• Integration of job content into social media channels to engage industry professionals and provide valuable job exposure to HACE’s audiences and relevant users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
• Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
• A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used.
• The ability for job seekers to be alerted every time a new job becomes available that matches their personal goals and interests.
• Integration of career resources, leadership programs and other events offered by HACE to all of its members.
“HACE is a leading nonprofit organization whose members are an integral part of the country’s workforce,” said Michael Iacovazzi-Pau, Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives. “We invite all Latino professionals to utilize this career center to explore job opportunities, and for companies to leverage it to match jobs with potential new hires.”
The site already includes 30 large employers who are showing resiliency in times of an economic downturn, and actively looking to hire Latino talent. Those include: Walgreens, U.S. Cellular, Indiana University Health System, Eli Lilly, Comerica, Home Depot, Merck, AdvanceAuto, Verizon, Hill-Rom, Sodexo, the Federal Home Loan Bank, the City of Chicago, Northwestern Mutual, Barilla and many more in all industries.
For more information, please visit the https://jobs.haceonline.org
The Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE) is a national non-profit dedicated to the employment, development, and advancement of current and aspiring Latino professionals. Since 1982, HACE has served as a resource for Latinos in the workplace and is a subject matter expert for corporations seeking to access diverse talent. Through professional development, resources and networks, and by facilitating access to meaningful career opportunities, HACE helps Latinos succeed in every phase of their careers. With a network of over 64,000 members across the country, HACE works with employers to remain competitive in an increasingly dynamic economy by helping them attract, develop and retain Latino and diverse professionals. For more information, visit HACEonline.org
YourMembership, established in 1998, empowers associations, organizations, nonprofits and other companies worldwide to deliver more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyer’s guides, increase their relevance using ground-breaking engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership’s cloud-based membership management solution enables associations to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes. As the world’s largest provider of membership and company management software, YourMembership provides comprehensive membership solutions to more than 5,000 customers in 32 countries. For more information visit YourMembership.com